• Maintains payroll information by collection, calculating, and entering data.
• Prepares reports by compiling summaries of deductions and leave.
• Resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
• Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Quezon City.
• Preferably 1-4 Years Experienced Employees specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
NOTE: There is a 7 days training with 300 allowance per day. You will receive it once you passed the training. If not, you are no longer entitled for the allowance.
SALARY RANGE: P13,000 – P15,000 WORKSCHED:
Mon-Thu, 9am to 7:30pm
Friday, 9am to 8pm
Please review the qualifications above before applying, if you think you are qualified and very much willing to attend the interview, you may send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org » or just click APPLY NOW.
And please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject field (example: HR Staff for Timekeeping based in QC)
KINDLY SEND A TEXT MESSAGE TO HR MELVIN CASIM WITH THIS NUMBER 0906-453-1990 FOR INQUIRIES
NOTE: All positions are for DIRECT HIRE and not under agency.