Home / Jobs / General Business
Report Abuse | Email this Ad    Bookmark and Share Share
Post# A316400

Business Licensing

Posted on: Saturday, 10 June, 2017  03:42
Expires On: Friday, 08 September, 2017  03:42
Reply to: (Use contact form below)

View all ads by this user

You can get information about businesses located in New York City and licensed by the Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA), including business license number, status, expiration date, and the number and type of complaints filed with DCA.

Information is also available about furniture stores, home heating oil companies, tax preparers, and travel agencies, which are not licensed by the Department of Consumer Affairs. The Better Business Bureau provides business histories for other businesses that are not licensed by the Department of Consumer Affairs.

For More Details: - CRM Video »

It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.

Bookmark and Share Share
20 hits

Contact this User: 
Your email: *
Message: *
The following file types are not allowed: exe, com, bat, vbs, js, jar, scr, pif
Maximum file size: 200KB
Security Code: *