• Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income for the company to an agreed annual target
• Present the company to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls, and
• Expected to spend most of your time out of the office in meetings. Travel is a major factor.
• Responsible for own lead generation and appointment setting
• Actively and successfully manage the sales process: Lead generation; Credentials pitch; Asking questions; Solution and PR Pitch; Negotiation; • Closing; Handover to the account management team
• Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities to the company are captured and explored
• Have individual responsibility for new business, and is expected to have strong self-management, however, he/she will be part of a growing team of people in the industry of creative thinking. Support is available by the President/Business Development Director and Account Director for complex large pitches and strategies
• Represent the company in social and industry gatherings, and as a representative of the company at various events, your professional manner and polished appearance will aid your intention of gaining new business leads and contacts
• Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following the company’s procedure
• Manage and maintain a New Business Pipeline
• A thorough understanding of clients marketing objectives including their Return On Investment (ROI) objectives is required
• Preferably has at least one and half year work experience in the same position
• Respond to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner
• Effectively interact with other departments including the account management and design team when handing over campaigns ensuring he/she fully and correctly brief the team in all aspects of the new project
• Keeping abreast of issues affecting society, blue chip companies, media and collecting competitor intelligence
• Ensuring the company remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients
• Must possess an open mind, people and client relations skill, strong creative writing and presentation development skill, ability to perform with a team.
• He / She must be Fluent in speaking and writing in English and Filipino.
• At least 2 years of experience is required for this position.
SALARY RANGE: Php20,000.00 to Php30,000.00
WORK LOCATION: Alabang/Makati
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Send resumes to email@example.com »