Purchasing Assistant – (Female) P13,000 – 15,000
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintains a system of canvassing materials, supplies and equipment.
• Confirmation of order quantity, pricing, terms of payment, availability and delivery of items.
• Monitoring of stocks and request for replenishment of items.
• Prepares the list of depleted items and recommends survey of unusable materials.
• Responsible for the preparation and process purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures
• Monitor and coordinate deliveries of items between suppliers.
• Secure transmittal form for all items being requested.
• Daily encoding of sales/credits from the cafeteria.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field required for this position.
• Must be proactive, resourceful, and keen to details and has good negotiation skills
• Must be willing to work in Quezon City
• Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
SALARY RANGE: See Above
WORK LOCATIONS: QC
Mon-Thu, 9am to 7:30pm
Friday, 9am to 8pm
SEND RESUMES to email@example.com 6d; »