• Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers, etc.)
• Check computer hardware (HDD, mouse, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality
• Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
• Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
• Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
• Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer
• Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance.
• Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
• Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
• Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders
• Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication ability
• Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
• In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
• Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
NOTE: There is a 7 days training with 300 allowance per day. You will receive it once you passed the
training. If not, you are no longer entitled for the allowance.
Mon-Thu, 9am to 7:30pm
Friday, 9am to 8pm
Please review the qualifications above before applying, if you think you are qualified and very much
willing to attend the interview, you may send your resumes to email@example.com » or just click
And please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject field (example: IT Technician
based in QC)
KINDLY SEND A TEXT MESSAGE TO HR MELVIN CASIM WITH THIS NUMBER 0906-453-1990 FOR
NOTE: All positions are for DIRECT HIRE and not under agency.
It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.