• Android is an open source mobile OS led by Google. This workshop introduces about Android, the fastest growing mobile OS. The job opportunities in this stream are not only restricted to the manufacturing, repairing and maintenance of mobile handsets but also it provides a lot of career opportunities in mobile application development for software professionals.
• The objective of the workshop is to enable the participants to develop mobile applications on their own and to train them to use ANDROID STUDIO as IDE.
• To promote students technical career towards the new technological developments that happens in the industry.
• To bring students of various streams in to one roof and chance those to broaden technical knowledge of the students with the latest trends and technologies followed in the industry.
• Participating in this workshop gives an opportunity for the Students/Academicians Industry to interact participants with the technocrats.
• Technocrats are capable to train the students and provide the awareness for students on various latest technologies used by the industry experts
Coimbatore Institute of Technology,
Civil Aerodrome Post,
Coimbatore – 641 004
HELP LINE 1 +91 90 953 953 33
HELP LINE 2 +91 91 591 159 69
HELP LINE 3 +91 84 28 27 74 07
• Learn & interact with renowned industry experts
• Receive an unparalleled education with personal attention
• Hand on practical workshop on ANDROID Application Development
• Students will get “Development tool kit” at free of cost
• Android Development E-Book will also be provided to the students during the workshop
• This is not a zero level workshop and we are expecting participants to have basic knowledge of Java and object oriented programming however we will start with brushing up of Java concepts.
• The course and curriculum of this workshop is more inclined towards Computer Science/Information Technology department however anybody can join this workshop even from different department.
• Participants are expected to bring their laptop Windows Platform with “ANDROID STUDIO” installed and configured.
ANDROID STUDIO SOFTWARE: https://goo.gl/Y4KzLr »
ANDROID STUDIO INSTALLATION LINK: https://goo.gl/2MnSJM »
MODULE 1: JAVA CONCEPTS
MODULE 2: INTRODUCTION TO ANDROID
MODULE 3: APPLICATION STRUCTURE
MODULE 4: EMULATOR- ANDROID VIRTUAL DEVICE
MODULE 5: BASIC UI DESIGN
MODULE 6: MENU
MODULE 7: INTENTS (IN DETAIL)
MODULE 8: UI DESIGN
MODULE 9: STYLES & THEMES
MODULE 10: SQLITE PROGRAMMING
MODULE 11: APP DEVELOPMENT
MODULE 12: PUBLISHING APP IN PLAY STORE
• Developing an android application from the scratch
• Building the UI using the ADT visible designer
• Writing the GUI from fragments
• Developing programs with the SQLITE database
• Developing a content provider and binding to a list
• Ensuring application compatibility with tablets and phones
Participants will be receiving the following from the workshop:
• Development tools CD
• Participation Certificate
• OD Certificate
• File, Pen, Notepad
• Snacks & Lunch Token
Participation is open to:
• ENGINEERS FROM INDUSTRIES
• RESEARCH SCHOLARS
• Rs.400 per delegate from institute(Student)
• Rs.750 per delegate from institute( research Scholar)
• Rs.900 per delegate from institute (Faculty).
• Rs.1200 per delegate from industry.
• Registration charges include course material, certificate, CD, lunch & snacks. T
• The Number of participants is limited and will be allowed based on first come first serve basis.
It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.