Choosing a company name is not easy steps which is one of the most challenging steps while starting a business in Dubai.
It must be more effective as future income of your company is partially dependent on that name choosing.
A company name is its identity when setting up new business. Certain idea displayed on the name which should be the foundation of your business project.
The company name can be inspired by anything which is the emotional aspects.
You should see that the name is memorable to find you online by people.
If the customer cannot remember the brand name then you are definitely ahuge loss.
The foreign translations and pronunciation also play a key role.
Regulations for naming your company:
In Dubai, the name should adhere to certain regulations such as:
• Family name used as brand name and this brand name include both first and second name,
• The name should not indicate Allah’s name nor God or his divine attributes,
Example: Al Aleem, Al Kareem and etc.
• If a company name is chosento be after the person than the license issued must bear the person name either as company owner or partner,
• The name should not be a government name or country name,
• The name must be written as it is and it should not be translated,
• The business name must be reflected the business activity,
• The trade name should not start with international, middle east, global and etc.
• The name should not have indecent word while pronounced in Arabic and it should not offend general public,
• The name should not be the restricted name such as global political organization, religious sectarian (FBI, mafia and etc.) included in project name,
• Punctuations mark should not be included in the name,
• The name should not be the same brand name in one of the brands already active in Emirates of Dubai or government projects,
• DED reserves the rights to charge retroactively for incorrect name chosen in prior years,
• DED reserves the right to change or cancel a business name if similar names were found.
For more details contact us: 00971589827842 or visit: http://www.mszconsultancy.com »