Home / Services / Legal

Report Abuse | Email this Ad    Bookmark and Share Share
Post# A394862

Get A Medical Assessment With Jed Kurzban (Honolulu, Hawaii, Hawaii, USA)

If you are legally represented by a Hawaii medical malpractice attorney » , it will not be a problem to get a medical assessment of your condition, illness or injury and determine whether or not it was caused as a result of negligence on the part of a doctor, nurse, surgeon, physician, or any other medical provider. In order to get this assessment, also known as a certificate of merit, your attorney will get in touch with an independent and qualified physician to review your case and determine whether or not your primary doctor failed to provide a high standard of care. Call at 808-800-2445.

It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.

Bookmark and Share Share
13 hits

Contact this User: 
Your email: *
Message: *
The following file types are not allowed: exe, com, bat, vbs, js, jar, scr, pif
Maximum file size: 200KB
Security Code: *
Enter the code shown above into this textbox